It has been a long winter and a couple of frustrating months for everyone in this world.
But as we are steadily making steps and taking all necessary measures for creating not only an idyllic scenery for you to enjoy but also a safe environment for all of us, we now feel more ready than ever to welcome you all for a well-deserved holiday.
This year, things will be done a little differently but with the same passion and love for what we do; Turning your dreams into memories!
In line with the Greek Government and the European Union’s health and safety guidelines, you may find below the procedures and measures we will be taking to ensure you will enjoy an amazing, yet safe stay.
- Upon check in, our staff will be keeping the necessary physical distancing.
- Public spaces of the hotel will be equipped with Sanitizing Stations and will be cleaned and disinfected thoroughly on a daily basis.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at the reception.
- Personal Hygiene & Protection kits will be available to all our guests, including masks, antiseptic gel, gloves and sanitizing wipes upon request.
- Complimentary masksare available upon check in, on request.
- Our staff is trained to carefully follow all hygiene protocols and will be wearing the necessary protective equipment (masks and gloves) as required by the Department of Health guidelines.
- All employees will be temperature screened upon arrival at work to ensure they are in good health.
- In addition to training on housekeeping and hygiene protocols, hotel associates and third-party partners are chosen carefully and also completing enhanced COVID-19 awareness training.
- Housekeeping will follow enhanced practices for cleaning and sanitizing all surfaces.
- Our housekeepers will enter your room only at your absence and wearing the necessary protective equipment. Please note that change of linen and towels during your stay will only be made upon request.
- Pools / hot tubs are cleansed and chlorinated daily in order to ensure it will be absolutely safe for you to enjoy.
Please also note that check in/ checkout hours will be extended in order for your room/suite to be thoroughly cleaned. Therefore, check-in starts from 15:00 while check-out is until 11:00.
Ά la carte Breakfast will be served at the breakfast area on a preselected time for each room, with minimum interaction with the room service staff.
A doctor will be available 24/7 for our guests and employees, to cope with any medical emergency.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions and we will be more than happy to assist you.
We have missed you and we look forward to welcoming you!